Senin, 24 Agustus 2009

Being A Special Happy Woman


Just gonna say, Hi! to the world, where live lots of women. i am just one of this big population but so sorry if i have to say that i am NOT part of big common women community.
i do, care about physical appearance, care about fashion, the newest gossip, i do care about how men think about me, but i see those things in my uncommon way, my classy thinking about life, because i am not common woman, i am BUKAN CEWEK CETAKAN!
maybe, i am not too beautiful so that man will stare at me if i am walking around, but i know how to make myself more valuable than having big boobs and ass.
i always try hard to fulfill my HEAD with knowledges, fill my heart with positive feeling about life and others, sharp my instinct about how to survive in this wild life as a special woman.

i just believe in one thing, as a woman,i can be more valuable with everything inside my heart and my head than with everything that appear outside in my face and my body, though its also important to be cared of, but not on my top priority..

just be special, and value your self more as a woman by being knowledgeable..

1 komentar:

  1. love it when you say 'my classy thinking about life' . hahahaaa..
    i'm so amazed by this blog..

    aku juga bukan cewek cetakan ya mpok. hehehe

    BalasHapus

Pengikut